At Sahar Herbal Pharmacy Ayurveda, we take pride in our team of skilled and dedicated Ayurvedic doctors who are driven by a passion to bring healing and well-being to thousands of patients. Their commitment and dedication towards Ayurveda have helped us become one of the world’s leading Ayurvedic treatment companies.
At Sahar Herbal Pharmacy Ayurveda, we follow an elaborate selection process before shortlisting candidates who would be ready to take up their roles as successful Ayurvedic doctors. Our doctors are personally handpicked from the best Ayurvedic colleges and institutes in India.
An aspiring Sahar Herbal Pharmacy doctor must fulfill the following criteria:
- Must have completed BAMS* (Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery) or MD in Rasashastra
- Must be practicing or an expert in authentic Ayurveda
- Utmost devotion, dedication and commitment to the science and art of healing
- Must have the enthusiasm and zeal to handle any medical challenge
- Must be patient, compassionate and polite
*Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.) is an integrated medical degree in India, conferred to those who have studied the integrated system of modern medicine and traditional Ayurveda.
Upon selection, Sahar Herbal Pharmacy doctors undergo a rigorous training program directly under Dr. Partap Chauhan or other senior Sahar Herbal Pharmacy doctors. Various training and development programs are conducted to enhance the knowledge and skills of new doctors. Some of them includes,
- Regular CME (Continuing Medical Education) programs to maintain competence and keep abreast of new developments in Ayurveda and medical science.
- Regular Knowledge Sharing Sessions (KSS) where senior doctors share their knowledge and expertise on Ayurvedic treatment
- Multiple Natures workshops to increase motivation, productivity, efficiency and leadership skills
- Active mentoring program by a senior panel of doctors
- Workshops and presentations that shares information on best practices in Ayurveda
- Soft skills training programs to help doctors treat patients with honesty, compassion and kindness
At Sahar Herbal Pharmacy Ayurveda, we maintain strict quality control over Ayurvedic treatment practices and management of patient’s expectation. We have a team of senior doctors, including Dr. Partap Chauhan, Director Sahar Herbal Pharmacy Ayurveda, who ensure that the highest standard of treatment protocols are met by all the doctors at the Sahar Herbal Pharmacy Medical & Research Centre and all our clinics.
A senior panel of doctors who directly report to Dr. Sheikh is responsible for handling critical and challenging cases. They also ensure that special attention is given to patients in critical cases.
Sahar Herbal Pharmacy also maintains a team of doctors who specialize in handling different types of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, arthritis, skin diseases and sexual disorders among others.
Doctors play a diverse set of roles and responsibilities at Sahar Herbal Pharmacy that are delegated according to their experience, interests and natures. Various types of activities help equip them with additional skills to grow further and accelerate their career development. They are encouraged to participate in a wide range of activities such as,
- Teaching, training and consultation
- Conducting and organizing Ayurveda camps
- Research activities
- Development of case studies
- Content writing and development
- Quality audits
Values of Sahar Herbal Pharmacy doctors
An ideal Sahar Herbal Pharmacy doctor is well aware of our core values that includes,
- To work towards fulfilling Sahar Herbal Pharmacy of providing high-quality and authentic Ayurvedic treatment
- Caring for the patient like a family member
- Satisfactorily managing patient’s expectations
- Solving patient’s queries and educating them with patience and politeness
- Being honest about the treatment
- Showing compassion and empathizing with the patient’s problem
- Maintaining high professional ethics and standards